Keto Chocolate & Mint Fudge
“Who doesn’t love fudge? This is a quick and easy Keto Chocolate & Mint Fudge with a smooth, creamy texture that can be eaten straight from the freezer.” Keto Chocolate & Mint Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 oz Unsweetened Chocolate (6 squares)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tbsps vanilla extract optional
- sea salt optional
- Add the chocolate and butter together and melt them over low heat.
- When the chocolate mixture is completely melted, remove from the heat and blend with the vanilla, heavy cream, stevia, and peppermint. Add some salt if necessary.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until homogeneous.
- Gently spread the mix on a non-stick pan. Leave in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Slice the chilled chocolate fudge into 50-70 bite-sized cubes. The amount may depend on the size of the pan and the cubes themselves.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Best enjoyed cold.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- If you cut this into 50 pieces, you will have 50 small servings.
Per Serving: 39 calories; 4.3 g fat; 0.5 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Brent Hofacker
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.