Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
“This moist and delicious keto chocolate mug cake is the perfect size for one. Its taste and texture is just like a real cake! It’s also dairy-free, gluten-free and sugar-free. ” Keto Chocolate Mug Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Sukrin :1 (Swerve or Lakanto)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tsp water
- Fluff up the almond flour with a whisk before measuring and sift the cocoa powder if it’s clumpy. (I sift any cocoa powder I buy and keep it in an air-tight container. This breaks apart any lumps for more accurate measuring.)
- Measure the dry ingredients into a mug or jelly jar and mix completely with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, egg yolk, and water, stirring completely making sure to get it all from the bottom. Let batter sit 1-2 minutes.
- Microwave for 50 seconds, depending on your microwave.
- Only 3 Net Carbs.
- Although the texture is a little different, 1 large egg white can be used instead of the large egg yolk, solving the problem of a leftover egg white.
- To have this recipe ready at your fingertips, measure the dry ingredients into a small lidded jar. When you are ready to have your cake, add the yolk and mayo, mix, and cook. (I often have several jars of this mix ready to go in the pantry!).
Per Serving: 272 calories; 23 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.