“So decadent, you won’t believe it’s low carb and sugar-free! These keto chocolate pots de créme are delicious and an excellent choice for a special occasion! Enjoy!” Keto Chocolate Pots de Créme – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 12 oz Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- 4 Egg Yolks
- Prepare a sous vide water bath set to 176 degrees F (80 degrees C).
- Bring heavy cream to a simmer.
- Whisk Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips, erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt in with cream. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in egg yolk one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a pourable measuring cup to easily divide mixture.
- Divide mixture into six 4-ounce mason jars.
- Screw on lids fingertip tight.
- Place sealed jars at the bottom of the water bath.
- Cook custards for 1 hour.
- Remove jars from the water bath using tongs. (They’re hot! Watch out!)
- Place the jars in the fridge to cool and set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve as is or topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 29 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.