Keto Coconut Macaroons
“Soft sugar free keto coconut macaroons are perfect mini treats. Drizzle these low carb gluten free cookies with chocolate for more decadence.” Keto Coconut Macaroons – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup low carb sweetener or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- sugar-free chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine water, low carb sweetener, salt, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir resulting syrup and remove from heat.
- Combine the egg and coconut flakes in food processor.
- Add the syrup and process to form dough. Using cookie scoop, place mounds about an inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes then rotate baking pan in oven.
- Bake for an additional 4 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool on rack.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.
- Makes about 40 cookies.
- If the cookie dough doesn’t hold together well, you can add a bit more beaten egg into the dough.
- The sweetener amount can be adjusted depending on taste preference. Those who have been on low carb for a while might prefer less and those just giving up sugar may prefer more sweetener.
Per Serving: 130 calories; 12 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.