“Loaded with crab meat and fried to perfection, these meaty medallions were an indulgence that I wrote off after becoming low carb.” Keto Crab Stuffed Mushrooms – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ stalk (26 g) celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) diced onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces drained canned crab meat
- 4 large caps Portabella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Sauté celery and onion in butter on medium-low heat until the onions become translucent and the celery softens.
- Remove from heat and combine the sautéed celery and onion in a small bowl with mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Stir in two eggs and the Parmesan cheese until the mixture is combined.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Clean the mushroom caps by removing the stems and gently scraping the inner layer with a spoon.
- Arrange each mushroom cap in a small, high sided baking dish and fill with the crab mixture.
- Combine the almond meal and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the caps. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 12.1 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 275 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Nicki Morganti, Photo Credit: Little Spice Jar (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.