Keto Diet Avocado Egg Bake
“Keto designed egg and avocado breakfast for 1.” Keto Diet Avocado Egg Bake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Scoop out a little of the avocado from where the pit was to make room for 1 egg. Place on a baking sheet and crack 1 egg on top of each avocado half.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is cooked, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Per Serving: 605 calories; 50.9 g fat; 18.6 g carbohydrates; 25.3 g protein; 408 mg cholesterol; 525 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Arabenigma, Photo Credit: Ahmed El-Nakeeb (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments