“Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious keto double chocolate muffins with a secret ingredient.” Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup coconut flour 40g/1.4 oz
- 1 cup almond flour 100g/3.5 oz
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 30g/1.1 oz
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener or erythritol, 80g/2.8 oz
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate roughly chopped, 60g/2.1 oz
- 2 medium avocados 250g/8.8oz
- 15-20 drops SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or heavy cream, 30 ml/1 fl oz
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C, or gas mark 4).
- Halve, de-seed, and peel the avocados and place them into a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Sift together the coconut flour, almond flour, and cacao powder.
- Add the erythritol, cinnamon, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
- Add the liquid stevia, eggs, coconut milk, and pureed avocado and process until well combined.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and add to the mixture. Reserve a few pieces for topic.
- Scoop the muffin batter into a silicone muffin pan or a regular muffin pan lined with paper cups greased with a small amount of coconut oil or ghee.
- Top with the reserved chocolate pieces and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are crispy and the muffins are firm.
- Remove from the oven and let the muffins cool on a rack before serving.
- Keep at room termerature covered with a kitchen towel for up to three days or place in an airtight container and refrigerate for longer.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 16.1 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.