Keto French Toast Muffins
“Come on, just admit it. You haven’t had french toast in a while and you want it now. This is the perfect excuse to get that cinnamon-y, semi-crunchy, delicious taste.” Keto French Toast Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup crushed toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 10 drops liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grind 1/4 Cup Almonds in the food processor and stick them in a pan on medium-high heat to toast. Make sure you keep an eye on them and stir as needed.
- Mix together your almond flour, erythritol, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add your coconut oil, butter and peanut butter, then microwave for 30-40 seconds to melt it.
- Add your peanut butter, coconut oil, butter, eggs, vanilla, stevia, and heavy cream to the almond flour and mix well.
- Fill cupcake tray with the batter, then top with toasted almonds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from cupcake tray and let cool for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve with whipped cream.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 15.1 g fat; 2.5 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Amber, Photo Credit: John D. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.