“This Keto Gingerbread Soufflés recipe makes dessert lovers drool. This heavenly dessert may be enjoyed by those on a low-carb, keto and gluten-free.” Keto Gingerbread Soufflés – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute (or 1/4 cup erythritol sweetener and 1 teaspoon molasses)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs, yolks and whites separated, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granular erythritol sweetener, plus extra for dusting ramekins
- Preheat the oven to 400F and butter 4 1-cup capacity ramekins. Lightly dust the ramekins with granular sweetener.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, brown sugar substitute, cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the cream to just a simmer. Whisk in the almond flour mixture and simmer another two minutes, whisking frequently. Remove saucepan from heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks. Slowly add the hot cream mixture to the eggs, whisking continuously. Pour mixture back into the saucepan and cook over low heat until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a large clean bowl, whip the egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until frothy. Add the granular sweetener 1 tablespoon at a time and continue to whip until the egg whites are glossy and hold stiff peaks.
- Fold about 1/4 of the egg white mixture into the cream mixture to lighten it, then gently fold in the remaining egg whites until no streaks remain. Divide the mixture among the prepared ramekins, filling almost to the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until the soufflés are puffed and set but the center still jiggles just slightly when the ramekin is shaken. Serve immediately with lightly sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Like any good soufflé, these deflate rapidly when they come out of the oven, so be ready to serve right away!
Per Serving: 109 calories; 8 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Vania Georgieva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.