Keto Golden Milk Latte
“I am so excited to share this Keto Golden Milk Latte with you today. You might also know it as Keto Turmeric Tea. Either way, it is delicious and packed with lots of health benefits!” Keto Golden Milk Latte – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 shots espresso, optional
- 1 teaspoon erythritol, more to taste, optional
- Add the coconut milk, or almond milk to the milk steaming pitcher.
- Add the vanilla extract, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, and salt. Stir to mix, and use the steamer wand to heat and froth the milk. This will fully incorporate the spices into the coconut milk.
- Pull 2 shots of espresso from the machine and pour them into a mug.
- Top with golden milk, and sprinkle cinnamon and turmeric on top.
- Stir in erythritol, to taste.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 4 g fat; 7.1 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.