Keto Instant Pot Spice Cake
“Cakes cooked in a pressure cooker stay unbelievably moist and delicious. And the Instant Pot even has a specific setting for cake. They were made for each other!” Keto Instant Pot Spice Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted pecans or walnuts
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted or coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Grease a 7-inch (18 cm) ceramic pan well — a soufflé pan works great.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add one cup of water (not included in ingredients).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt.
- Stir in the eggs, melted butter, water, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Cover the pan tightly with aluminium foil. Set on top of the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and choose the cake setting. It will automatically set for 40 minutes.
- Once the cycle is finished, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the lid and lift out the ceramic dish. Cool completely in the pan.
- Remove the foil and transfer the cake to a serving platter. Serve alone or with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
- This easy spice cake is almond flour based cake with plenty of warm fall spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. It can be made with butter or a non-dairy oil like coconut. I topped mine with some chopped pecans and walnuts, and when it was finished, I served it with some lightly sweetened whipped cream. Simple and delicious, no need for sweet frosting or glaze.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 21 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Carolyn Ketchum, Photo Credit: Carolyn Ketchum
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.