Keto Low-Carb Almond Coconut Sandies
“This is a slightly sweet cookie with a texture that reminds me of a pecan sandy. It is a perfect dessert for those on a low-carb or keto diet. For best taste, refrigerate before serving.” Keto Low-Carb Almond Coconut Sandies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/3 teaspoon stevia powder, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut, almond meal, coconut oil, egg white, water, vanilla extract, Himalayan sea salt, and stevia powder in a large bowl. Let sit until coconut softens, about 10 minutes.
- Roll into generous tablespoon-sized balls; place on baking sheet. Flatten gently with a fork to prevent edges from crumbling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the stevia, I used 10 of the scoops provided in the container for a very lightly sweetened cookie. For a sweeter cookie (with added carbs), add a few tablespoons of organic maple syrup and cut back on the coconut oil.
- These will not spread in the oven so the size you see is the size of the cookie.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 10.5 g fat; 2.7 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Melanie, Photo Credit: goldyboy2 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.