Keto Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Casserole
“This low carb eggplant parm lasagna casserole combines the tastes of two popular dishes. It makes a very delicious and filling meal.” Keto Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound sausage cooked and drained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 eggplant medium sized (about 2 lb each)
- 1 1/4 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix tomato sauce into cooked sausage. Set aside.
- Slice eggplant lengthwise into thin strips.
- Fry eggplant slices in a little oil until brown and softened. Line bottom of an 8×8 baking dish with cooked eggplant.
- Mix egg with cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread cheese mixture over eggplant.
- Layer the sausage mixture over the cheese then sprinkle oregano over it.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese has browned on top.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- If you don’t have cottage cheese or not a fan, you can replace with Ricotta cheese.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 27 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Olga Bombologna
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments