Keto Mascarpone Mousse and Berries
“Need a quick low carb dessert? This easy sugar-free keto mascarpone mousse is made in under a minute using only three ingredients! Perfect served with berries!” Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 2 tsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease a medium-sized baking dish (I used coconut oil spray).
- Add berries and sprinkle with sweetener.
- Add vanilla extract and toss to combine, then spread out over pan.
- Roast 20 to 25 minutes, until soft and tender and much of the juice has released.
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, cream cheese, 4 tbsp sweetener and vanilla together until well combined.
- In another bowl, beat cream with remaining 2 tbsp sweetener until it holds stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until combined.
- Pipe or spoon into 6 small dessert cups. Top with roasted berries and serve immediatly.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 37.1 g fat; 6.2 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.