Keto Mexican Scrambled Eggs
“Spice up your breakfast with this flavorful keto egg dish. Jalapenos, tomatoes, and scallions enhance the scrambled eggs with just the right amount of zing. Guaranteed to liven up your day!” Keto Mexican Scrambled Eggs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 eggs
- 1 scallion
- 2 pickled jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 3 oz. shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- salt and pepper
- Finely chop the scallions, jalapeños and tomatoes.
- Fry in butter for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the pan.
- Scramble for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and seasonings.
- Serve with avocado, crisp lettuce and dressing to add even more excitement to this zesty meal.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 18 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.