Keto Mushroom Omelet
“Looking for a quick and easy way to start your day? This hearty omelet is super healthy, and just takes a few minutes to make! Fresh mushrooms make a delicious filling. Enjoy this keto meal anytime — breakfast, lunch or dinner!” Keto Mushroom Omelet – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
5 + 10 m
- 3 eggs
- 1 oz. butter, for frying
- 1 oz. shredded cheese
- 1⁄5 yellow onion
- 3 mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork until smooth and frothy.
- Add salt and spices to taste.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Once the butter has melted, pour in the egg mixture.
- When the omelet begins to cook and get firm, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese, mushrooms and onion on top (optional).
- Using a spatula, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet, and then fold it over in half. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet on to a plate.
- Serve the omelet with a crispy, green salad with vinaigrette dressing on the side. Yum!
Per Serving: 510 calories; 43 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 25 g protein.
Recipe by: Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, Photo Credit: Sten Sture Skaldeman
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments