Keto No-Bake Cheesecake Filling & Crust
“An easy to make keto low carb no-bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert for sweet lowers.” Keto No Bake Cheesecake Filling & Crust – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 2/3 cup almond flour our ground walnuts
- 3 tablespoon low carb sweetener
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin about 12 grams
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract optional
- In a 9-inch pie pan or springform pan, mix together almond flour (or ground nuts), sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Stir in melted butter and press crust mixture evenly into pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour before filling.
- Place the gelatin and sweetener in a bowl and stir to blend.
- Add boiling water and stir occasionally until powders have completely dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and vanilla extract until well combined and creamy.
- Slowly pour in the gelatin mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Place filling mixture in the refrigerator to thicken, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until it’s spreadable. (30-45 minutes)
- Spread filling into prepared crust and top with fresh berries if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Gelatin should be completely dissolved into a thick liquid mixture. And less gelatin and water can be used for a less stiff cheesecake.
- A sweetened flavored gelatin mix can be used instead of the gelatin and sweetener.
- To change the flavor, add it flavor extracts or add a flavored hot herbal tea in place of the boiling water.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 42 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: AnjelikaGr
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.