Keto NY Cheesecake
/ tags keto, ny cheesecake, recipes
“This is an adaptation of a popular New York cheesecake recipe that I revised for low-carb diets. The crust is a little off because there’s really no perfect substitute for graham cracker, but otherwise it tastes just like my favorite NY cheesecake. Enjoy!” Keto NY Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
8 h 25 m
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl. Spoon into bottoms of the paper liners; press down to form a flat crust.
- Stir cream cheese and sweetener together in a bowl just until smooth. Mix in whipping cream and water. Add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, almond flour, and vanilla extract. Spoon into paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cream cheese mixture is almost set in the middle, 15 to 18 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Let cool at room temperature; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Substitute 2 cups sugar for the stevia if preferred.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 26.7 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 171 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Theresa, Photo Credit: Chico68 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments