Keto Oven-Baked Bacon
/ tags bacon, keto, oven-baked, recipes
“I always bake bacon in the oven! You just need to plan a bit ahead as the bacon takes longer. With baking, the bacon grease stays nice and clean and you can reuse it to saute vegetables or eggs for extra flavor.” Keto Oven-Baked Bacon – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
1 h 5 m
- 1 (16 ounce) package bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon slices one next to the other on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Flip bacon slices with kitchen tongs and return to oven. Bake until crispy, 15 to 20 minutes more. Thinner slices will need less time, about 20 minutes total. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- If you are making a lot of bacon, the bacon slices can slightly overlap, as the bacon will shrink when baking.
- Pour the bacon grease into a jar and allow to cool. Store in the fridge and use instead of oil.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 10.4 g fat; 0.4 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 574 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Barbara, Photo Credit: Duber Brother (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments