Keto oven-baked Brie Cheese
“Elegant. Creamy. Comforting. Keto. Enjoy the magnificent flavor of warm Brie, paired with a savory blend of fresh herbs and toasted nuts. Your next cocktail party just got easier! Brie works beautifully as a dessert course, too.” Keto oven-baked Brie Cheese – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 9 oz. Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 2 oz. pecans or walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary or fresh thyme or fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- Mince garlic and chop the nuts and herbs coarsely.
- Mix all three together with the olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted.
- Serve warm or lukewarm.
- If you’re feeding a crowd, use a larger wheel of Brie. Just double or triple the topping ingredients and plan for more baking time. Serve with keto seeded crackers or thinly sliced pears or apples if you can tolerate fruit. Or alone with a fork.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 31 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.