“Pizza, meet keto… A simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It’s everything you want — pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce deliciousness.” Keto Pizza – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 oz. shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- 1½ oz. pepperoni
- olives (optional)
- 2 oz. leafy greens
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Start by making the crust.
- Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese.
- Give it a good stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden.
- Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.
Per Serving: 757 calories; 90 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 54 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.