Keto Pumpkin Carbonara
“This pumpkin carbonara is an delicious meal, and everyone will definitely be wanting a second helping after they get their first bite.” Keto Pumpkin Carbonara – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 package Shirataki Noodles
- 5 oz. Pancetta
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Sage
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Rise off the shirataki noodles under hot water for 2-3 minutes. Dry them off completelyand set aside.
- Chop pancetta and place into a hot pan to sear on the outside. Once crisp, remove from the pan and save the fat.
- Place butter into a small pot and let brown. Once it starts to brown, mix in the sage and pumpkin puree.
- Add heavy cream and pancetta fat to the pumpkin puree sauce and mix together well until everything is combined.
- Turn the pan that had the pancetta in to high and add the shirataki noodles.
- Dry fry them for at least 5 minutes until a good amount of steam has come out of them.
- Add parmesan cheese to the pumpkin sauce and mix together well. Turn the heat to low and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Add noodles and pancetta into the sauce and toss well. Add 2 egg yolks and mix into the sauce.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 34.7 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 240 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Ana Miller Photo Credit: Blue Bird (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments