“Rich chocolate and raspberry fudge. Any sugar substitute should work; taste and adjust as needed.” Keto Raspberry Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup white sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese together in a large microwave-safe bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Add cocoa powder, walnuts, sugar substitute, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and raspberry extract. Stir fudge mixture slowly until well combined.
- Microwave the fudge mixture on high, about 30 seconds. Continue blending with an electric mixer until smooth. Grease a 9×13 baking pan; spread mixture into the pan in 1 smooth layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
- Adjust microwave time to best suit the wattage of your microwave.
- Use any sugar substitute of your preference.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 25.3 g fat; 5.5 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 166 mg sodium.
Recipe by: SOLARPS11, Photo Credit: HeyJude30309 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.