Keto Salsa Verde
“Spice up almost anything with color and a punch of flavor! Whip up a batch of salsa verde and experience enhanced pork, poultry, and fish. But wait, there’s more… It gives a huge boost to salads, cooked veggies, and egg dishes, too!” Keto Salsa Verde – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil or fresh cilantro
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ lemon, the juice
- 2 tbsp small capers
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a deep bowl and mix with an immersion blender until the sauce has the desired consistency.
- Store the sauce in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days or in the freezer.
- We love drizzling over a bun-free burger with tomato and avocado! Olé!
Per Serving: 363 calories; 40 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.