“These toffee nut cups will satisfy your need for sweet, salty, creamy and crunchy all in one!” Keto Salted Toffee Nut Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 ounces low-carb milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons erythritol*
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- ½ ounce raw walnuts, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Melt chocolate slowly by microwaving on power level 8 in 45 second intervals, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted.
- Place 5 paper cupcake liners into a cupcake pan. Drop a dollop of chocolate into each liner and spread to evenly cover the bottom. Brush chocolate up the edges slightly with a spoon or pastry brush. Place in the freezer to harden.
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, heat the cold butter and erythritol on power 8 for three minutes. You must stir the mix every 20 to thirty seconds to prevent burning! The mixture will still look very watery and will be extremely hot! Add 2 teaspoons of erythritol and stir to thicken. Add the chopped walnuts.
- Remove the chocolate cups from the freezer and reheat the chocolate if necessary. Fill each cup with a half spoon full of toffee mixture.
- If the mixture begins to separate and harden, that is normal! Just stir it gently and work quickly.
- Top each cup with remaining chocolate and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from cups and sprinkle with sea salt!
Per Serving: 194 calories; 18.7 g fat; 2.2 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 177 mg cholesterol; 350 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Fransoa (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.