“The taste of these snickerdoodles is just as I remember them. Classicly firm, sweet and melts in your mouth with a soft gesture of cinnamon and vanilla.” Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup Ruled.me maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- Pinch salt
- Optional: 1/3 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together your almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together coconut oil, homemade maple syrup, vanilla, and stevia.
- OPTIONAL: If using macadamia nuts, crush them in a food processor.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until a dough is formed.
- OPTIONAL: If using macadamia nuts, add them here.
- Mix together Cinnamon and Erythritol until a powder is formed.
- Roll dough into balls, roll into cinnamon mixture, then set them on a silpat.
- Use the underside of a mason jar to flatten the balls, greasing the bottom as needed.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, remove, and let cool.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 12.2 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Fiona (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.