Keto Snickers Bars
“Why buy store bought candy or chocolate bars when you can make a healthier, homemade (NO BAKING) version with a handful of ingredients?” Keto No Bake Lemon Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups almond butter can sub for any nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 1-2 tbsp liquid of choice * See notes
- 1 serving Keto and Low Carb Caramel Sauce
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Add your coconut flour to a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your almond butter with your sticky sweetener and melt until combined.
- Add to the coconut flour and mix until a thick batter remains. If it is too crumbly, add some extra liquid (water, non-dairy milk).
- Transfer your batter into a lined 8×8-inch baking dish and press firmly in place. Refrigerate.
- Prepare your keto and low carb caramel sauce and pour into the baking dish. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Once firm, melt your chocolate chips and pour over the top. Refrigerate.
- Once the snickers bars have chilled, cut into bars and enjoy!
- Keto Snickers Bars can be kept at room temperature, but are best refrigerated and also freezer friendly.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 23.4 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments