Keto Strawberry Crepes
“Keto strawberry crepes are soft coconut flour crepes filled with luscious whipped cream are topped sweet fresh strawberries. The perfect low carb anytime dessert!” Keto Strawberry Crepes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 low carb crepes
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 tbsp Sukrin :1 (divided use)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces fresh strawberries, quartered and sliced
- 2 tsp Brandy, Rum, or Bourbon (optional, replace with water)
- 2 tsp water
- Add the Brandy (or water) and water to a small bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sweetener and mix to dissolve. It may not dissolve completely. Slice the strawberries and place into a smallish bowl. Add the Brandy mixture and stir. Set the bowl aside while the strawberries macerate.
- Measure the heavy creme, the remaining sweetener, and vanilla into a 2-3 cup capacity bowl. Whip until very stiff.
- Add the sour cream to a smallish bowl and whisk to loosen. Spoon 1/4 of the whipped cream to the sour cream and gently whisk together. Fold half of the remaining whipped cream into the sour cream mixture with large spoon or a rubber spatula. Add the remaining whipped cream to the sour cream mixture and fold together completely. (The filling can be refrigerated up to a day at this point.) (Makes approximately 1 1/2 cups)
- Place 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture on one half of each crepe, spreading only on half of each crepe. Fold the naked half over the filled half, then fold corner to corner, like a handkerchief. Place one on each plate. (The crepes can be filled several hours before serving if covered and refrigerated.)
- Stir the strawberries and spoon 1/4 of the strawberries and juice over each filled crepe. Serve.
- Serves 4 with one filled crepe each.
- The time on the recipe assumes that you have already cooked the crepes.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 29 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.