Keto Toffee Nut Donuts
“These donuts have quite a few steps involved but they are so simple once you get the hang of it.” Keto Toffee Nut Donuts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 ounces unsweetened baker’s chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut, optional garnish
- Heat oven to 350F and prepare a 6 welled donut pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cream the softened butter and sugar together until the butter and sugar are evenly mixed.
- Add two eggs and beat with a hand mixer or whisk until the eggs are light and frothy.
- Pour in milk and vanilla and beat again just to make sure all of the ingredients are mixed well.
- Using a sifter or mesh colander, add half of the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Finish by sifting the remaining dry ingredients and stir until batter forms.
- Pour batter into prepared donut pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the donuts begin to brown. Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe dish. Mix in powdered Erythritol and set aside until the donuts are ready for dipping.
- Heat nuts, sweetener, and butter in a small microwave-safe dish for 45 seconds at a time, stirring frequently until the nuts begin to caramelize.
- Spread nuts on parchment paper and sprinkle with salt.
- Dip the donuts in the liquid chocolate or drizzle over the top.
- Top with toffee nuts and optional shredded coconut. Store in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 31.1 g fat; 4.8 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 187 mg cholesterol; 291 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Catherine Pavelic, Photo Credit: Boba S. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments