Keto Tomato Asiago Soup
“One of the best things to do on a frosty day is to sit back and enjoy a nice cup of tomato soup, but with all the sugar added in store-bought cans, it’s hard to find one to eat during keto. So I knew I had to attempt a low-carb version.” Keto Tomato Asiago Soup – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place your tomato paste and garlic into a pot.
- Turn on the heat to medium and pour in your cream.
- Bring to a boil while you whisk the mixture together.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your Asiago cheese little by little. It should start thickening up.
- Add in the water and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and top with pepper. You can optimally add some green onions too.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 301 calories; 25.7 g fat; 8.7 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Teri Valdez, Photo Credit: Mythja
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments