“Once in a while, you can reward yourself with a sugar-free dessert like this delicious mug cake. It’s quick, paleo-friendly and won’t kick you out of ketosis. Just like my Keto Vanilla Mug Cake.” Keto Vanilla Mug Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 medium Vanilla bean (seeds scraped) – or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, see notes*
- 3 tbsp Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 large Egg
- Melt the coconut oil in a mug or ramekin in the microwave (about 30-45 seconds).
- Stir in the almond milk, and scraped vanilla bean seeds.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, gluten-free baking powder, sea salt, and egg.
- Stir until well combined.
- Smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Microwave for about 90-120 seconds, until firm.
- Serve with whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream for paleo), or frost with your favorite frosting.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- I highly recommend using the vanilla bean, but if you don’t have any, you can use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract instead. This will be less vanilla flavor than using the bean directly, but adding any more extract would result in an aftertaste from the alcohol in the extract.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 31 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 12.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Elisabeth Coelfen
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.