“Pure, unadulterated creaminess. For a luxurious keto dessert, look no further. Pomegranate and mint add holiday color, but you can enjoy this elegant, make-ahead finish to your celebrations year-round!” Keto Vanilla Panna Cotta – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tsp unflavored powdered gelatin water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pomegranates, the seeds fresh mint (optional)
- Soak the gelatin (sheets) for 5-10 minutes in cold water. If you use powdered gelatin, mix it with cold water. (Typically about 1 tablespoon water per teaspoon gelatin powder, but check the instructions for your specific brand.) Set aside.
- Add cream and vanilla extract to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let simmer for a couple of minutes on medium-low heat until the cream begins to thicken.
- Remove the cream from the heat and add the gelatin. If you’re using sheets, be sure to squeeze as much water out of them as possible before adding to the cream.
- Stir until the gelatin has dissolved completely.
- Pour the cream into serving glasses.
- Allow to cool completely before covering with plastic wrap and placing in the fridge for two to three hours or overnight.
- Take the pannacotta out of the fridge half an hour before serving. Decorate with pomegranate seeds and fresh mint.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 43 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.