Keto Waffles with Blueberry Butter
“Waffle lovers, unite! These fluffy keto waffles come with a satisfying crisp crust and a scoop of creamy blueberry butter. Gluten-free by nature and making it dairy-free is not a problem either. The easiest and tastiest way to please the whole family.” Keto Waffles with Blueberry Butter – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 oz. melted butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 3 oz. butter
- 1 oz. fresh blueberries
- Mix melted butter and eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to a smooth batter using an electric hand mixer.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes while you heat the waffle iron to medium.
- After properly heated, pour batter into iron and bake until golden.
- Baking time depends on the size of your waffle iron; we filled ours with 3⁄4 cup (11⁄2 dl) batter.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mix butter and blueberries with an electric hand mixer and serve with waffles.
- No time to whip up blueberry butter? Then why not serve the waffles with butter and cinnamon?
Per Serving: 575 calories; 56 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Sophie Håkansson
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.