Lemon Rosemary Salmon
“This is the perfect romantic dinner for two when served with an Oregon Pinot Noir, crusty bread, wild rice, and salad.” Lemon Rosemary Salmon – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 salmon fillets, bones and skin removed
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 18 g fat; 6.1 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 1017 mg sodium.
Recipe by: CHEDDAR97005, Photo Credit: Lila (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.