“These pretty low carb almond flour gluten free thumbprint cookies are easy to make. It’s a basic dough with peanut butter and chocolate topped.” Low Carb Almond Flour Thumbprint Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift together the almond flour, erythritol and stevia.
- In large bowl, beat egg.
- Add peanut butter, butter, salt and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to place dough balls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Press each ball with thumb or back of spoon to make small indent on top.
- Fill indent with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 82 calories; 8 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: SAQUIZETA
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.