Low Carb Blueberry Jam Cheesecake Bars
“Healthy low carb and gluten free blueberry jam cheesecake bars made with chia jam. These sugar free crumb bars can be made with any fresh or frozen berries.” Low Carb Blueberry Jam Cheesecake Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener or Swerve
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat fiber
- 1/3 cup low carb sweetener or Swerve
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter cubed
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low carb sweetener or Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add blueberries, sweetener, and water into small sauce pan.
- Bring berry mixture to a boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir in chia seeds and simmer for about 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and grease.
- Pulse together almond flour, oat fiber, sweetener, coconut flour, and baking powder in a food processor until combined.
- Add cubed butter and pulse until mix forms into coarse crumbs. Set aside half the mixture.
- Press remaining crust mixture into prepared pan.
- If desired, bake the crust for about ten minutes before proceeding. (totally optional)
- Spread cooled blueberry chia jam on top of crust.
- Beat cheese topping ingredients with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Drop small scoops of cheese mixture on top of jam.
- Sprinkle reserved crust mixture evenly on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until top is browned.
- Cool on rack then place in refrigerator until set.
- Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber
Per Serving: 148 calories; 13.2 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: V74
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.