“Low carb chocolate coconut cups are a ridiculously easy to make, no bake recipe. These sugar-free treats give Mounds Bars a run for their money and they are good for you! ” Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Kelapo coconut oil
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 & 1/2 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- For the candies, line a mini-muffin pan with 20 mini paper liners (I recommend parchment ones for true non-stick).
- Combine coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until melted and smooth and then stir in shredded coconut and sweetener until combined.
- Divide mixture among prepared mini muffin cups and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- For the chocolate coating, combine cocoa butter and unsweetened chocolate together in bowl set over a pan of simmering water (do not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water).
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in sifted powdered sweetener, then stir in cocoa powder, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Spoon chocolate topping over chilled coconut candies and let set, about 15 minutes.
- OR if using pre-packaged chocolate, simply melt and spoon over the cold coconut filling.
- Candies can be stored on your counter top for up to a week.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 240 calories; 25 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Crepesoles
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.