Low-Carb Chocolate Coconut Frosting
“This decadent and rich keto chocolate frosting, made with coconut cream and cocoa powder, is ideal for your low-carb and dairy-free baking.” Low-Carb Chocolate Coconut Frosting – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened coconut cream, or as needed
- Whisk butter, cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Beat in coconut cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired frosting consistency is reached.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 45 calories; 4.7 g fat; 4.1 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 21 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Joe Armstrong (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.