Low Carb Chocolate Cream Cheese Truffles Candy
“This chocolate cream cheese truffles recipe is easy to prepare. And, the low carb fudge candy looks fabulous. Coat them in cocoa, chopped nuts, or coconut.” Low Carb Chocolate Cream Cheese Truffles Candy – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream optional – see note
- 3 Tablespoons Truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or other flavor extract
- cocoa powder
- unsweetened coconut
- chopped nuts
- In food processor or mixer, combine 1/2 cup cocoa powder, cream cheese, cream (if using) and almond extract until well blended.
- Using a small scoop or spoon, divide mixture evenly and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in desired topping – cocoa, coconut, or chopped nuts.
- The addition of heavy cream will give a sweeter taste and tone down the cream cheese.
- Makes 12 truffles.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Nutrition per truffle: 4.2g net carbs, 1.1g erythritol.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 15.3 g fat; 7.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.