“A delicious and simple low-carb chocolate mousse, that you can make in just a few minutes! Dairy free. Freeze it and you’ll have a great low-carb ice cream.” Low Carb Chocolate Mousse – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 27 oz. coconut milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp erythritol (optional)
- Let the coconut milk sit in the fridge for 4 hours or longer to separate the cream from the coconut water.
- Open the can carefully and scoop out the thick cream with a spoon and put in a bowl.
- Save the coconut water for a smoothie or pancakes.
- Whisk the coconut cream, vanilla and optional sweetener with a hand mixer for a couple of minutes until it thickens.
- Add cocoa powder and whisk some more.
- Serve in dessert bowls.
- If you put the mousse in the freezer it will turn to ice cream in an hour.
- Make sure the coconut milk doesn’t have any other ingredients but coconut milk. If it does, it won’t solidify inte the refrigerator as needed for this recipe.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 28 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.