“A quick and easy sugar free, low carb chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe. This delicious treat will keep you from being tempted by high carb treats.” Low Carb Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2/3 cup Sukrin Melis or Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- Line small container with parchment paper. (I used 8×6 size)
- Place sweetener, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Mix coconut oil, milk, and cocoa in small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Pour hot mixture over the ingredients in medium bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spread into prepared container.
- Allow to cool in refrigerator.
- Slice into squares.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Makes 28 small squares (about 3-4 squares per serving)
Per Serving: 195 calories; 18 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Nina Firsova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.