“Low-Carb Cinnamon Donuts is the perfect keto donuts to curb that classic cinnamon sugar donut craving. Best of all, this easy recipe comes together quickly for a healthy breakfast treat.” Low-Carb Cinnamon Donuts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup Erythritol
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a donut pan well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling them 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 22-28 minutes (or longer for a silicone pan!), until dark golden brown. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the erythritol and cinnamon for the coating.
- When the donuts have cooled enough to easily remove from the molds, transfer them to a cutting board. Brush both sides of one donut with butter, then press/roll in the sweetener/cinnamon mixture to coat. Repeat with the remaining donuts.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 257 calories; 24.9 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Jennifer Gauld
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.