“Enter these delectable little keto-friendly rings of heaven. Crispy on the outside, soft and buttery on the inside with that unmistakable cinnamon flavour.” Low-Carb Cinnamon Donuts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 1/3 cup granulated Swerve or Erythritol (65 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve or Erythritol (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Melt the butter on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Whisk eggs and add melted butter and vanilla.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease the donut pan really well, as these can sometimes stick.
- Pipe or spoon dough into donut pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
- Dust with Swerve and cinnamon to finish off.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days (if they last that long!).
- For longer storage, you can freeze the donuts for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 260 calories; 23.3 g fat; 3.7 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.