Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
“Low Carb Coffee Cake given a keto and paleo makeover! This super fluffy and bakery style cake uses almond flour and is super moist. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free. ” Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Monk Fruit Sweetener and ground cinnamon for the filling — set aside.
- For the coffee cake, mix together the almond flour, sweetener, eggs, butter and almond milk in a large bowl.
- In a 9×9 inch baking dish pour half the batter into the pan. Sprinkle about 2/3 of the filling mixture on top. Then add the rest of the cake batter.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes. When it’s done, take it out and brush it with melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and sweetener together in a small mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the frosting over the cake and pour the rest of the cinnamon filling mix over the cake evenly.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 108 calories; 10.6 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Angela R., Photo Credit: Anjelika Gr.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.