Low Carb Coconut Macadamia Bars
“Breakfast bars have always been a favorite treat for me. But, the ones that are commercially sold are full of junk. Luckily, it’s super easy to make them at home!” Low Carb Coconut Macadamia Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 60 grams macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 20 drops Sweetleaf stevia drops
- Crush the macadamia nuts a food processor or by hand.
- Combine the almond butter, coconut oil and shredded coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Add the macadamia nuts and stevia drops.
- Mix thoroughly and pour the batter into a 9×9 parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Refrigerate overnight, slice and enjoy. (see note)
- For crunchier bars, store the bars in the freezer.
- 4g net carbs
Per Serving: 327 calories; 33 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.