Low Carb Creamy Broccoli Salad With Bacon
“This easy low carb broccoli salad with bacon delivers great crunch and flavor. This version is easy, totally customizable and perfect for any low carb ketogenic diet.” Low Carb Creamy Broccoli Salad With Bacon – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound broccoli florets about two big heads and stalks cut and trimmed
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 1/2 bunch green onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or powdered erythritol or stevia glycerite to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional but included in nutritional info.)
- Cook and crumble the bacon.
- Trim and cut broccoli into bit sized pieces.
- Slice the scallions.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Assemble before serving and garnish with your favorite topping.
- Makes 8 cups with 1 cup per serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 290 calories; 31 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.