Low Carb Lemon Poppyseed Soufflés
“These low carb lemon poppyseed soufflés are a light and moist keto treat, perfect for dessert!” Low Carb Lemon Poppyseed Soufflés – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Whole-milk Ricotta
- 2 large Eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and separate 2 eggs into 2 mixing bowls. Beat the egg whites until they’re foamy, then add in 2 tbsp. of erythritol and beat until shiny and stiff peaks form.
- In the other mixing bowl, cream together the egg yolks, ricotta cheese and the other 2 tbsp. of erythritol.
- Into the egg yolk ricotta bowl, add the zest and juice of half a lemon. Then, add the vanilla extract and poppy seeds. Mix well to combine.
- Fold the egg whites into the egg yolks half at a time, stirring gently.
- Grease 4 ramekins and add your soufflé batter into each one. Gently shake and tap the ramekins to flatten out the tops of the soufflés. Bake for about 20 minutes. The soufflé tops should be set but slightly jiggly.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 11.1 g fat; 2.6 g carbohydrates; 9.9 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Michaela Stallbaumer (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments