“I like cheesecakes, so to make a low carb no bake blueberry cheesecake was a brilliant discovery.” Low Carb No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 2 tsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 1/4 cup desiccated/shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine see recipe notes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste
- berry essence
- 1.1 lb cream cheese full fat, not spreadable
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- Mix the melted butter and sweetener together.
- Add the almonds and coconut, then press into a greased, lined flan dish.
- Refrigerate whilst making the topping.
- Dissolve the gelatine (or jello boxes) in 500ml / 2 cups boiling water.
- Add the cream cheese, sweetener and flavouring.
- Mix slowly to begin melting the cream cheese then use a stick blender with the blade attachment to get it really smooth.
- Using the blade attachment on your stick blender, puree the fresh/frozen blueberries until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the cheesecake mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour onto the prepared base, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add fresh berries and melted chocolate (optional) to garnish.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- An alternative version is to replace the gelatine, sweetener, flavouring and berries with 2 boxes of sugar free jelly/jello.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 22 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Amallia Eka
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.