Low Carb Shortbread Cookies
“They’re a great change from the traditional cookie recipes and the texture is on point. You only need 4 ingredients!” Low Carb Shortbread Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter, extract and sweetener.
- Add flour to mixture and continue to mix until dough forms.
- Roll dough out onto lightly floured (almond or coconut) surface until about 1/3 inch thick.
- Cut into rounds and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Allow to cool on pan for at least 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 10.2 g fat; 1.2 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.