Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Pizza
“Spinach artichoke pizza is absolutely delicious. Put it on a an easy keto fathead pizza crust and you have a fabulous low carb meal. ” Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Pizza – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp whey protein powder (1 Tbsp oat fiber or 1/4 cup more almond flour)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 8 oz frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 x 13.75 oz can artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Microwave the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese, 30 seconds at a time, until completely melted, stirring between reheating. Add the egg and mix until incorporated. Add the almond flour and protein powder (if using) and mix until mixed thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of parchment paper or pat out with oiled hands. The dough is very sticky, but easier to handle the cooler it is. Place on a standard size sheet pan and cook for 12-15 minutes or until browned.
- Melt the butter with the onions and garlic in a non-stick pan over medium heat. When softened, add the cheeses melt. Add the spinach and artichokes, stirring until well combined. Stir in the red wine vinegar and pepper. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Divide the spread in half (were only using half) and stir 1 tbsp of mayonnaise into the half being used. Refrigerate the extra dip and use as a side or stuff into chicken.
- Distribute the remaining 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese over the crust. Spread the spinach artichoke dip over the pizza crust and return to the oven until warmed through.
- Serves 4.
- The spinach artichoke dip can be made several days ahead. Warm in the microwave before adding to the pizza.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 28 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.