“Simply the best low carb chocolate hazelnut spread ever. This keto Nutella recipe is the stuff of legends.” Low Carb & Sugar Free Nutella – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts toasted and husked**
- 2 to 3 tbsp melted coconut oil can sub avocado oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- In a food processor or high powered blender, grind hazelnuts until finely ground and beginning to clump together.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and continue to grind until nuts smooth out into a butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
- If the mixture is very thick, add an additional tablespoon oil.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 158 calories; 18.2 g fat; 4.7 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Justyna Pankowska
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.